King Schools has a position available for a full time Customer Service and Sales (CSS) Representative in San Diego, California. The ideal candidate will be a learning or active pilot or, a person with an avid interest in and knowledge of the aviation industry. The team consists of a dozen people who like to have fun, so strong interpersonal skills, and a good sense of humor are helpful. King Schools is a global aviation education company.
CSS Rep – Job Description & Job Duties:
- Taking sales calls
- Servicing existing accounts
- Handling customer’s questions
- Answering customer’s technical questions
- Responding to customer’s Emails
- Participating in customer’s Live Chat
- Resolving customer complaints
- Completing weekly reports
- Handling FIRC (Flight Instructor Refresher Course) responsibilities, including remedial training & administration
- Staying current with company products
- Helping with product development
- Assisting with the video department (This will depend on your level of flying experience)
CSS Rep Skills and Qualifications – Student Pilot or Pilot Private Certificate a Major Plus:
The ideal candidate will be a self-confident person who has the desire to sell, verbal presentation skills, ability to up-sell, closing skills, negotiating skills, product knowledge and the ability to work well with others. The CSS Rep must understand competitive products and services. The CSS Rep must be able to learn how to use proprietary order management systems (Telemagic and Direct Commerce). They must have experience with Microsoft Office. All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis. King Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Relocation is No third party agencies please.
Benefits & Salary:
- A comprehensive set of full-time employee benefits including: paid health insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid vacation and holidays
- Flying support including hourly cost reimbursement.
- Commensurate with experience. Relocation will not be provided for this position.
About King Schools:
King Schools is in the business of providing an outstanding customer experience to users of our aviation education and related products that are sold through ethical and responsible marketing. It is the goal of King Schools to do good things for people and to succeed by seeking out and taking care of the needs of our customers, fellow workers and vendors.
Submit Resume and References to Bill Ziska, Vice President Sales – bziska@KingSchools.com (858) 576-6214